In order to ensure the smooth progress of the company's consigned car, ensure that the owner can receive the car smoothly, and avoid the friction caused by vehicle problems when delivering the car, the vehicle must be strictly inspected before departure.
1、 Do a good job in the inspection of the goods in the car
Before loading and transportation, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection and registration of the vehicle, including the appearance of the vehicle, glass, tires, interior decoration, chassis and items inside the vehicle. In this way, one is to understand the condition of the vehicle, and the other is to clarify the responsibilities of both parties, so as to avoid unnecessary disputes.
In order to provide some convenience to the owners, many shipping companies allow owners to place some non valuable items in the car. However, when carrying out the handover procedures, we must count these items clearly and make records. It's OK to sign under the confirmation of the owners.
2、 Check the actual situation of the car body
In order to ensure the rights and interests of both parties, we must check the condition of the car body before carrying out the shipment. Nowadays, we usually use the way of taking photos to keep information, so as to avoid making both parties unhappy because of the scratch problem when delivering the car.
Then we also need to know that we must provide the delivery order to the customer, because the customer can keep the bottom as the basis for you to pay the freight.
After checking the car, you can pay for it. It's completely from the customer's point of view
Warm tips for car delivery:
1. New commercial vehicle, exhibition vehicle, test vehicle, etc.: prepare vehicle key, invoice and copy of conformity certificate with the vehicle
2. Licensed vehicle: prepare the vehicle key and the original or copy of the driving book with the vehicle
3. Transfer vehicle: prepare vehicle key, temporary license plate and invoice copy
4. Insurance handling: provide vehicle license plate number, vehicle frame number, starting point and ending point
5. When checking the vehicle, carefully check the performance of the vehicle, sufficient battery power, good engine performance, normal tire pressure, use antifreeze in winter, and do not put inflammables and explosives in the vehicle
6. Mode of transportation: customers can drive the vehicles ready for transportation to our company or negotiate the loading place according to their needs, and our company can also provide door-to-door service
7. Sign the contract: before signing the contract, the staff of our company should record the vehicle model, frame number, address of the consignee, address of the sender and contact information, check the appearance (such as scratches, dark pits, paint dropping, etc.) and the goods with the vehicle, and sign the contract
8. Receiver: after the vehicle arrives at the designated place, inform the receiver to pick up the vehicle, and the receiver must pick up the vehicle with valid certificate in person.
Thank you for reading. I hope the above contents will be helpful to you. If you want to know more wonderful contents, please click our official website: how much is the car https://www.sdjtwl.com .