The serious tire wear of vehicles has become a big safety hazard, and the problem vehicles should replace the tires in time. The serious tire wear of Jinan car consigned vehicles can also be caused by the following reasons.
1. The surface of the tire is worn evenly. Once the tread pattern has been worn dry, the life of the tire is exhausted and it must be replaced. In addition, the pattern also has the function of draining the water in the road area, so it is an important part of maintaining the car's grip. If the wear has reached the standard depth of the tread pattern (usually 1.6 mm, 2 mm for tyres with a width greater than 175 mm), it should be replaced.
2. If the central area of the landing part of the tire is seriously worn, it indicates that the tire is often in the state of over inflation. Be sure to check whether the pressure gauge is accurate and adjust the pressure properly. It should be noted that only when driving at high speed or under heavy load can the tire be over inflated.
3. If the outer edge wear is observed along the driving direction, there is a large wear on the outer edge of the tire, which indicates that the tire is often under inflated, that is, the pressure is not enough. If possible, inflate according to the "highway" standard, that is, add 30000 PA more than the normal standard. It should be noted that under inflated tires are very unfavorable for driving in rainy days, and the grip will be significantly reduced.
4. Convex and corrugated wear if it is found that both sides of the landing part of the tire are convex wear, and the periphery of the tire is also corrugated wear, it indicates that the shock absorber, bearing, spherical coupling and other parts of the car are seriously worn. It is recommended that you check the wear condition of the suspension system and replace the worn parts before changing the tire. Otherwise, even changing the tires will not help.
5. The side cracks of tires are often caused by poor maintenance, or driving on stony roads and construction sites, so that hard objects come into contact with tires, and the inner layer of tires is damaged under heavy pressure. Take immediate action. If the repair is not good, replace the tire.
6. The inner side of the tire is worn, and the outer edge is burred. Common to some old car suspension system is bad, so that the whole body sink down. This indicates that the tire deformation and the symmetry of the two tires have been affected. If possible, try to replace the shock absorber, spherical coupling and other accessories. But if the cost is too high, you can consider asking a professional repairman to adjust the angle between the front axle and the tire.
Serious tire wear will have a great impact on the braking force and grip performance, and also increase the risk of wet driving, so it is necessary to replace the tire in time. To judge whether a car needs to replace a tire, the tire wear limit mark in the tread groove can be observed. When the tread wear reaches the tire wear limit mark, the tire should be replaced.
The above is "Why are the tires of transport cars worn seriously?" If you want to know more wonderful information, please click our website: Jinan car consignment https://www.sdjtwl.com 。