1. The owner of the consigned vehicle needs to submit all relevant legal certificates of the pre consigned vehicle, such as vehicle property right certificate, to the consigning company. If complete information cannot be provided, the automobile consigning company has the right to refuse to consign the pre consigned vehicle whose source can be questioned. The shipping company also has the right to cooperate with the public security, procuratorial and judicial departments and traffic control departments to investigate and deal with the false entrusting party.
2. When the owner goes to the relevant shipping company to handle the consignment car business, he needs to provide the original of the real ID card and the original of the driving license. After checking with the professional staff of the shipping company, he can fill in the acceptance form, which is also to ensure the true information of the acceptor.
3. For the vehicles accepted and consigned by the company, the professional personnel of the consigning company shall inspect the vehicles and make registration remarks.
4. During the inspection of the vehicle, check and register the items carried with the vehicle when the small car is checked, sign or seal after confirmation by both parties, and record the vehicle mileage. The entrusting party shall hand over the vehicle key and arrive at the destination together with the staff of the shipping company.
5. The shipping company can handle the insurance of the entrusted vehicle on its behalf. The specific charges need to be communicated between the owner and the shipping company.
6. Once the vehicle is consigned, the consigning company will provide the contact information to the entrusting party to facilitate the customer to query the specific transportation location of the vehicle at any time.
7. After the qualified vehicles are delivered to the destination city, the staff of the shipping company will inform the customer by telephone and SMS, so that the customer can handle the receiving procedures in time.
8. When the vehicle arrives at the destination, the professional personnel of the shipping company will contact the receiving party to confirm the receiving party's procedures, and handle the vehicle collection procedures after verification.
What problems should we pay attention to before looking for a shipping company to check the car? Nowadays, the automobile consignment industry has become a development trend of social transportation, and has formed a relatively independent professional service market on the basis of traditional freight companies.