Today, I would like to focus on the matters needing attention in car consignment so as to avoid being cheated.
What documents do you need to take with you when you check in a car?
1. ID card: ID card is the certificate that needs to prove the identity of the vehicle. You need to sign the transportation contract and transportation insurance with your name and card number. You don't need to accompany the car, deliver the car, and show the vehicle's identity card.
2. Driving license: driving license needs to travel with the car. First of all, we need to register your car name, frame number and license plate number in order to apply for traffic insurance.
3. Car key: because we need to start your car for loading and unloading, we need you to leave your car key here.
4. Sales invoice: the legality of transport vehicles shall be checked by traffic management department.
Check the vehicle carefully, register personal belongings, and sign a formal vehicle transportation contract.
The staff will check the appearance of the vehicle in front of the owner or consignor to register the scratch, scratch, articles in the vehicle, oil, mileage and other data of the vehicle, and determine by the owner or consignor, and sign a formal transportation contract.
Sign transportation contract and check transportation insurance
Check again when you pick up the car.
When the vehicle arrives at the destination, the driver will unload the vehicle and park it in the parking lot, and give the key to the office staff. The staff will inform the owner to pick up the car according to the waybill number and contact information of the vehicle contract. Remember, the owner or his friend should check the car on site to avoid omission.
The specific procedures of private car consignment are as follows:
1. Confirm the delivery time
2. Prepare copies of ID card, driver's license, car key and unified sales invoice for unlicensed vehicles, and drive to the branch company for inspection procedures.
3. Follow the car inspector to check the existing scars on your body. Marking the car will be reflected in the contract.
4. The contract will contain delivery and pick-up information. If the destination is not yours, you need to specify the name and ID card number of the car owner in order to confirm the destination. The contract information is correct, sign and deliver the goods.
The above is about the car check-in note which has what introduction, hope to help you.