I believe many friends who want to check a car will ask, how much is it to check a car for one kilometer?
Jitong logistics unified reply: when the car is consigned, the cost of one kilometer is generally between 1-10 yuan. Why are prices so different? This is determined by two factors.
1、 There are different types of cars, because the transport vehicles for checking cars can be large trucks or small trucks. If you choose a minivan, the cost of a kilometer is about 5-10 yuan. If it is a rescue vehicle in a remote area, it may be higher. If it is cage car, the cost of a kilometer is about 1.5 to 2 yuan.
Two. Different transportation routes and transportation costs. Take the transportation route from Chengdu to Lhasa as an example. If the shipping cost from Chengdu to Lhasa is about 4500, then it may be cheaper from Lhasa to Chengdu, because Lhasa may return to Chengdu less. Correspondingly, the price may be affordable.
Car check in procedures
1. New commercial vehicle, exhibition vehicle, test vehicle, etc.: prepare vehicle key, invoice and copy of conformity certificate with the vehicle;
2. Licensed vehicle: prepare the vehicle key and the original or copy of the driving book with the vehicle;
3. Transfer vehicle: prepare vehicle key, temporary license plate and invoice copy;
4. insurance: you need to provide the owner's name and ID number.
5. Carefully check the performance of the vehicle when checking the vehicle (sufficient battery, good engine performance and normal tire pressure, antifreeze in winter, no inflammables and explosives in the vehicle)
6. Mode of transportation: the vehicle owner can drive the vehicle ready for transportation to the shipping company or negotiate the loading place according to his own needs.
7. Sign the contract: before the owner chooses to sign the contract, the staff of the shipping company should first record the model, frame number, address of the consignee, address of the sender and contact information of the transport vehicle, check the appearance (such as scratches, dark pits, paint dropping, etc.) and the goods with the vehicle, and sign the contract.
8. Consignee: when the driver consigns the car to the designated place, he will inform the consignee to pick up the car. The consignee must take the valid certificate to pick up the car.
Choose a professional and reliable car shipping company, in order to provide you with trouble free shipping service! Car owners in the choice of car shipping companies, we must carefully look at the strength of the company.