1. Prevent valuables from accompanying the vehicle
We often put some wallets, certificates, high-grade cigarettes and alcohol, cosmetics, important company documents and other items in our car, but there may be damage to the items during the consignment process. The regular shipping company will indicate the items with the car on the contract and affix seals on the storage box to prevent the loss of items, but in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, It is recommended that your valuables do not accompany the car!
2. Prevent the vehicle from being used for private purposes
You should know how much oil / km is in the car（ If the loading and unloading place is far away from the office, it needs to be driven to the corresponding place by staff, generally 30km is the reasonable assembly distance).
3. Prevent hidden charges
After talking about the freight rate, it is only 1500 yuan. After arriving at the station, it is said to charge 200 yuan for loading, 200 yuan for unloading and 100 yuan for parking. In short, it is trying to set you up. This usually happens in informal companies. So you must find a regular company to ship your car.
"All walks of life have so-called" hidden rules ", and the car consignment circle is no exception. How to avoid these so-called" hidden rules ". First, choose a regular and guaranteed shipping company. Second, be sure to understand and communicate clearly before shipping. You can refer to the following standards for the generation of shipping costs.
Generation standard of shipping expenses
Basic freight rate + vehicle price increase + insurance cost + ship cost (Hainan region)
The basic freight rate is cage fare, fuel fee, toll, driver fee and air return fee in some areas.
1. Due to different departure vehicles in different seasons and regions, the consignment price will be adjusted accordingly.
2. Distance of checked vehicles and difficulty of departure.
3. The volume of consigned vehicles, large SUVs that exceed many ordinary private cars, need to occupy one and a half to two parking spaces, and the price will be calculated according to the parking spaces.
4. If the value of your vehicle exceeds the amount insured by the shipping company, you can choose to apply for additional insurance by yourself.
5. If door-to-door service is required, a certain deposit will be charged when collecting and delivering the car.
The above highlights are about which logistics company will provide technical support for car consignment. For more highlights, you are welcome to call for consultation or leave a message on the website: https://www.sdjtwl.com , we will have more wonderful content for you to check.